Urgent Meeting Updates
If you are informing me of any changes to meetings, please remember to include the day, time and location of the respective meeting. Also, please let me know if the meeting is "Open" or "Closed" and the correspondence address for the GSR
- The Haywards Heath Friday 20:00 meeting Is a step meeting on the first Friday of the month, with an open meeting on the last Friday of the month.
- The Thursday night Worthing meeting at 19:30 is held at The Endoscopy daycare lounge, (ground floor), North Wing, Worthing Hospital, BN11 2DH
- The Worthing living sober meeting is now open on the 3rd Monday of the month instead of the 1st Monday of the month.
- The start time of the Thursday night meeting at Worthing Hospital has changed from 19.45 to 19:30 (15 minutes earlier.)
- The Thursday 07.30 am meeting at Worthing has the following update to the address and time:
Broadwater Parish Centre, 117 Broadwater road, BN14 8HT
Opposite Tribes Funeral Directors (near traffic lights)
Duration: 1 hour
- Monday Haywards Heath 13.00 meeting is child friendly
- Tuesday Haywards Heath 13.00 is a women's meeting and is not an open meeting on the first Thursday of the month. It is always a closed meeting.
- The Thursday evening Lancing meeting now runs for one hour from 19.45 to 20.45
Please note. This information is provided for the benefit of members of Alcoholics Anonymous and must not be used for any other purpose. We ask members of the public to respect our anonymity.