1999 - GSB takes on responsibility for London Regional Telephone Service
- 11th European Service Meeting.
- Regional Service Offices established in London and Glasgow.
- Scottish Service Committee disbanded.
- GSB takes on responsibility for London Regional Telephone Service.
2005 - First Meeting of the Riga, Latvia Friday night English meeting
- The Maastricht International Group was founded in March, 2005 by six people: two Dutchmen, two Germans, and two American/Irish citizens resident in Belgium.
Today, the group has twenty members on its contact list with average attendance of ten at its one-hour, open Sunday evening discussion meeting starting at 19:00.
- First Meeting of the Riga Friday night English meeting. Later to be called the “Riga (Latvia) Friday night International Meeting”.
Early Members were a U.S.A alcoholic member with 21 years of sobriety, a Latvian with 1 year and a Latvian with 3 months sobriety and also a German with 1 month of sobriety.
2007 - Toft Green
- GSO moves to Toft Green, York.
- 60th Anniversary of AA in Great Britain.