This is done using simple text files called cookies which sit on your computer. By using this site you are agreeing to this principle. Click here to remove this notice.
1999 - Present Day
1999 - GSB takes on responsibility for London Regional Telephone Service
- 11th European Service Meeting.
- Regional Service Offices established in London and Glasgow.
- Scottish Service Committee disbanded.
- GSB takes on responsibility for London Regional Telephone Service.
2005 - First Meeting of the Riga, Latvia Friday night English meeting
- The Maastricht International Group was founded in March, 2005 by six people: two Dutchmen, two Germans, and two American/Irish citizens resident in Belgium.
Today, the group has twenty members on its contact list with average attendance of ten at its one-hour, open Sunday evening discussiom meeting starting at 19:00.
- First Meeting of the Riga Friday night English meeting. Later to be called the “Riga (Latvia) Friday night International Meeting”.
Early Members were a U.S.A alcoholic member with 21 years of sobriety, a Latvian with 1 year and a Latvian with 3 months sobriety and also a German with 1 month of sobriety.
2007 - Toft Green
- GSO moves to Toft Green, York.
- 60th Anniversary of AA in Great Britain.