This is done using simple text files called cookies which sit on your computer. By using this site you are agreeing to this principle. Click here to remove this notice.
Health Sub Committee Job Description/Role Requirements (reviewed August 2014)
- To have a working knowledge of the AA structure and to adhere to the Traditions, Concepts and Guidelines.
- The sobriety requirement for membership is five years continuous sobriety at the time of application.
- To work within the terms of reference for the Health Subcommittee.
- To have an understanding of the working relationship with the GSB.
- To seek guidance from the GSB Trustee if and when required.
- To attend Health Subcommittee meetings in York and participate in ‘conference call’ meetings, giving prior notice to GSB Trustee if you cannot attend/ participate
- If attending any conferences or events, to be mindful of AA’s Traditions, particularly Traditions Ten and Eleven when interacting with professionals.
- To check with conference and events organisers as to their requirements for equipment and health and safety issues and allow time to make these arrangements. GSO will always assist as required.
- To liaise with GSO when ordering literature and apparatus for professional conferences and events.