Borders & East Lothian Intergroup
Intergroup Minutes - July 2016Borders and East Lothian Intergroup
Held on Sunday July 3rd 2016 at Fala Community Hall
Present : Jim Secretary Gala ( Monday )
Andy Vice Chair Prestonpans Fri
Bob Treasurer Hawick
Jan Group Rep Musselburgh
Grant, Martin,Lawrie, and Brian sent apologies.
Andy read the Preamble, and Bob the traditions
1. Minutes of Previous Meeting : Given the attendance at the meeting, it was decided that it did not constitute a quorum, so acceptance or rejection was held over to the next meeting, and the current minutes would be treated as contemparious notes.
2. Treasurer,s Report : Bob reported that group income was £1129, and Gratitude, was £270. It was agreed that £ 700 would passed Scotia
3. Secretary,s Report : Jim had nothing to report
4. Group Reports : Nothing to report
5. Telephones : A meeting had been scheduled in Perth, for July, under the auspices of Scotia
6. Scotia : Andy,s report is contained in Item 5.
7. Convention : Jan reported a successful outcome to the convention in Peebles. Her report submitted showed, £650 advance repaid, and a cash surplus of £125, to give a total repaid, as £775. It was noted that the next Convention to be confirmed for Saturday, 6th May 2017 at the St Leckie Church, Peebles
8. ECLO : Nothing
9. ECI : Nothing
10. PI : Nothing
11. AOCB : Andy reported that the Conference Report is now on the website, with a very interesting survey of members
There being no further business, the chair practiced Tradition 7, then closed the meeting with the Serenity Prayer
The next meeting was set for Sunday 4th of September at Fala, 1.00 for 1.30.