Telephone Sub-committee vacancies
2 Vacancies on the National Telephone Sub-Committee
There are 2 vacancies for new team members. Experience as telephone responder and twelfth stepper would be an advantage.
The telephones sub-committee's role is to:
- Maintaining the existing telephone system, enabling the still suffering alcoholic to access a local contact through a single national telephone number, in a manner which is efficient, effective and economic.
- Keep the use and cost of the system under constant review.
- Be responsible for all changes to the system and to liaise with the system provider following consultation with Regions.
- Investigate any new technology which may be beneficial to the Fellowship's telephone service.
- Maintain a constant review of the facilities offered by other service providers.
The team meets four times a year in York, and also stays in touch email and electronic forums.
The appointment is for four years and requires a minimum of five years' sobriety with a sound knowledge of AA Traditions and Concepts.
Closing date for applications is 9th April 2021.
Jonathan P. Trustee NTSC