Vacancy forFellowship Calendar and Diary Editor
Fellowship Calendar and Diary Editor
The Fellowship Calendar and Diary Production Officer is rotating out of post and we need an enthusiastic person to take on this exciting role, continuing production of this important means of carrying the message.
This is a service position
for which the candidate must have a minimum of 5 years sobriety and will be
required to attend a minimum of two sub-committee meetings per year.
They will be responsible for the preparation and compilation of the Fellowship Calendar and Diary by:
- Sourcing programme materials and quotes
- Gathering, selecting and evaluating photographs submitted by AA members, within agreed timescales
- -Supplying all material to printer and liaising with GSO, the Board Trustee and the printer.
- Having some basic photo editing experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Being familiar with AA's 12 Traditions
This is a shared post with Roundabout magazine. If the Editor comes from England or Wales, he/she will be attached to the SHARE Editorial Team; if from Scotland then he/she will be attached to the ROUNDABOUT Editorial Team, this is a four/five year term.
A detailed description of duties can be sent on appointment.
If you are interested in this service position, please ring the General Service Office for further details and an application form as soon as possible. A letter of recommendation will be required from your Intergroup/Region.
The closing date for this position is October 16th 2020.