Health Sub-committee Vacancies
Rotation has created the opportunity for new members to join this dedicated team.
If you have experience at Intergroup and/ or Region preferably as a Health Liaison Officer or in a complementary discipline we would welcome your application.
The primary role of the Health Sub Committee is to:
- Carry the message and increase the awareness of Alcoholics Anonymous and the 12 Step programme at all health related establishments as appropriate
- Implement health initiatives as directed by the General Service Board (GSB) on the recommendation of Conference and to understand the relationship between the GSB and the Health Sub Committee
- Provide support to Regional and Intergroup Health Liaison Officers by providing information and advice
- Create and encourage open communication channels with Regional and Intergroup Health Liaison Officers
- Establish relationships with health professionals and professional bodies and national level at Regional and national levels
For more information about these vacancies, please contact Barbara O
Nomination forms are available from Jenny Pryke at GSO, PO Box 1, 10 Toft Green, York, YO1 7NJ; 01904 644 026 Jenny.firstname.lastname@example.org; or in the Document Library (“Forms”) of the AAGB website www.alcoholics-anonymous.org.uk
The Chair, Vice Chair, Secretary or a currently serving Liaison Officer of the sponsoring region or intergroup must endorse the application by way of a covering letter.
Barbara O GSB Trustee for Health email@example.com
You can download a form from here. It may be returned to the postal or email address on the main vacancies page.