Wiltshire Intergroup News
- Introduction:Wiltshire Intergroup met at Corsham on Sunday 25th February 2018There was a gratifyingly large attendance; this meant that the voice of more Groups could be heard. Keep it up!
- Questions for Conference Any Group (or indeed individual) wishing to add to the list of comments should submit them to email@example.com Saturday 17th March.They will be collated and forwarded to Region to inform discussions by Conference Delegates.
- New Appointment: Charlie K is now Wiltshire Intergroup Archivist
- Forthcoming Events.
- A new team is looking to organise the 2018 Moonraker Convention. More details will be available at the next Intergroup meeting. Anyone wanting to be involved, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- The West Dorset Intergroup mini convention will be held in Dorchester on Saturday, 17th March. Details available from email@example.com
- The Somerset Intergroup Keys of the Kingdom will be held in Taunton on Sunday, 22nd April. Details from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Intergroup Officer Vacancies:The following vacancies exist, and Groups are asked to seek volunteers now to fill them, with nominations to be made at the next Intergroup in June 2018:Secretary, Regional Representative, Treasurer, Schools Liaison Officer, Employment Liaison Officer, Health Liaison Officer(Details for most of these can be found in the AA Structure Handbook for Great Britain 2017, pages 88-90.)Other Opportunities for Service:Many opportunities exist for service outside of 'recognised' Intergroup posts; these should be also put to your Group:o Telephone responders & 12th Steppers for the Telephone Service.These are always needed. Details of suitable volunteers should be sent directly to the TLO at email@example.comVolunteers must have 12 continuous months sobriety and be sponsored by their Groupo West Wilts Schools Coordinator. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org Speakers at Schools events.
- Regional Officer Vacancies:Secretary, Armed Services LO , Archivist
- Next Wiltshire Intergroup is on Sunday 3rd June 2018 at Corsham (14:00)GSRs are urged to bring an observer along so that a better understanding of Intergroup may develop.Sponsors may wish to encourage their sponsees to be observers.
Wiltshire Intergroup Secretary: Ken M, email@example.com