If you have been doing service at a local AA group and have more than two years sobriety you should consider doing service at Intergroup level as part of your ongoing spiritual development. You will need approval from your Group and Sponsor to apply.
We have vacancies for Intergroup Officers in the following areas:
- Healthcare Liaison Officer (HLO) - the responsibility of the HLO is to carry the AA message to the still-suffering alcoholic through co-operation with professional healthcare workers. Application received.
- Employment - Application received
- Prison/Probation - Application received
- Archivist - for a description of the role click HERE
- Share Magazine
- Treasurer - Application received
To apply for any of these roles please contact our Intergroup Secretary / Chair: Clare F / Clare W