Interlink is our Quarterly newsletter. Within it you will find reports from our Intergroup Chair and our Liaison officers. It's recommended reading to keep up to date with what's going on and is especially relevant at this time.
The August 2020 edition can be found HERE.
- Employment Liaison Officer
- Armed Forces Liaison Officer
- Vice Chair
- Public Information Liaison Officer (4Q20)
- Electronic Communications Liaison Officer (2Q20)
For further information on the above including a full description of roles and responsibilities please see 'The AA Service Handbook for Great Britain'.
- Steering Committee Member
- Interlink Newsletter Editor - temporarily being edited by Sinclair
- Share Magazine Officer - See role description and full guidelines HERE
If you have been doing service at a local AA group and have more than two years sobriety you should consider doing service at Intergroup level as part of your ongoing spiritual development. You will need approval from your Group and Sponsor to apply.
Where possible incoming Officers will be sponsored into these roles.
To apply for any of these roles please contact our Intergroup Secretary / Chair: Clare F / Clare W