Interlink is our Quarterly newsletter. Within it you will find reports from our Intergroup Chair and our Liaison officers. It's recommended reading to keep up to date with what's going on and is especially relevant at this time.
The February 2021 edition can be found HERE.
The February 2021 issue of Public Information Services News can be found HERE
- Intergroup Chair - role filled temporarily
- Intergroup Vice-Chair
- Intergroup Secretary - role filled temporarily
- Intergroup Treasurer
- Employment Liaison Officer
- Armed Forces Liaison Officer
- Public Information Liaison Officer (4Q20)
For further information on the above including a full description of roles and responsibilities please see 'The AA Service Handbook for Great Britain' and Southdown Intergroup Aims and Structure 2018 HERE
- Interlink Newsletter Editor - temporarily being edited by a member of the Steering Committee
- Share Magazine Officer - See role description and full guidelines HERE
If you have been doing service at a local AA group and have more than two years sobriety you should consider doing service at Intergroup level as part of your ongoing spiritual development. You will need approval from your Group and Sponsor to apply.
Where possible incoming Officers will be sponsored into these roles.
To apply for any of these roles please contact our Intergroup Secretary