Purpose and Aims of Glasgow Region
The purpose and aims of Glasgow Region are to:
(1) promote communication and co-operation between neighbouring intergroups thus implementing our Tradition of Unity and create service boards or committees where needed;
(2) ensure that Region recognise areas that are sparsely served by the Fellowship do not remain isolated but become part of Region's responsibility;
(3) share Intergroup experience in the field of co-operation with outside agencies, prisons, health services, schools, social services, alcohol abuse agencies, churches, courts, Social Work Department, industry and any other appropriate institutions or areas of society;
(4) increase opportunity for members to participate in our Third Legacy of Service;
(5) enable members with particular experience to serve a wider area.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to contact Glasgow Region direct.