Next Intergroup Meeting
The Intergroup Meeting will start with the WILTSHIRE INTERGROUP CONSCIENCE at 2pm.
1. Opening, Introductions and 12 Traditions.
2. Attendance and Apologies.
3. Acceptance of minutes of last meeting.
4. Matters Arising from last meeting.
5. Intergroup Officer vacancies:
Regional Rep, Treasurer, Schools LO, Secretary, Employment LO, Archivist.
6. Chairman’s Report.
7. Vice-Chairman’s Report.
8. Secretary’s Report.
9. Treasurer’s Report.
10. Wiltshire Events/Conventions.
11. Officer’s Reports:
(a) Literature/Printing etc.
(b) Telephone Help Line.
(c) Electronic Communications.
(d) Prison Liaison.
(e) Probation Liaison.
(f) Public Information (+ area nodes).
(h) Armed Services.
(l) Young People’s Liaison.
(m) Regional Representatives.
12. Matters raised by Groups
13. Any Other Business.
14. Dates of Intergroup meetings 2018.
15. The Pot, Thanks and close meeting with the Serenity Prayer.
GSRs – are your meeting details accurately listed on the local ‘Where-To-Find’ lists? Does the Wiltshire Phone Service have up-to-date lists of ‘12th Steppers’ from your group? Contact Intergroup Secretary on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01722 329425 or 07885 399935 if you have any queries about this.
GSRs - Update changes to your meeting on National Where-to-Find: