Job Descriptions/Role Requirements
SHARE Sub Committee Job Description / Role Requirements
- To have a working knowledge of the AA structure and to adhere to the Traditions, Concepts and Guidelines.
- To have a working knowledge of Conference Approved Literature (CAL), in particular: the Big Book, Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions, AA Comes of Age, Twelve Concepts for World Service and the AA Service and Structure Handbooks for Great Britain.
- The sobriety requirement for membership is five years continuous sobriety at the time of application.
- To work within the Terms of Reference of the Share Sub Committee.
- To have an understanding of the working relationship with the General Service Board (GSB).
- To seek guidance from the GSB Trustee, who chairs the Sub Committee, if and when required.
- To attend Share Sub Committee meetings in York and participate in 'conference call' meetings, giving prior notice to the Trustee, if you cannot attend/participate.
- To be an enthusiastic advocate of SHARE in Groups, Intergroups and Regions.
Assistant Editor/Proof Reader
4 Editorial Readers
Calendar & Diary Editor (jointly with Roundabout)
Secretary (from within the Team)
- Each member of the Share Sub Committee has a specific job description.