SHARE Sub Committee Job Description / Role Requirements
- To have a working knowledge of the AA
structure and to adhere to the Traditions, Concepts and Guidelines.
- To have a working knowledge of
Conference Approved Literature (CAL), in particular: the Big Book, Twelve Steps
and Twelve Traditions, AA Comes of Age, Twelve Concepts for World Service and
the AA Service and Structure Handbooks for Great Britain.
- The sobriety requirement for
membership is five years continuous sobriety at the time of application.
- To work within the Terms of Reference
of the Share Sub Committee.
- To have an understanding of the
working relationship with the General Service Board (GSB).
- To seek guidance from the GSB Trustee,
who chairs the Sub Committee, if and when required.
- To attend Share Sub Committee meetings
in York and participate in 'conference call' meetings, giving prior notice to
the Trustee, if you cannot attend/participate.
- To be an enthusiastic advocate of
SHARE in Groups, Intergroups and Regions.
& Diary Editor (jointly with Roundabout)
(from within the Team)
member of the Share Sub Committee has a specific job description.